The Great Canadian Sox Company Wool GumbootRegular price $20.00
These are the warmest extreme-cold socks ever made with protection up to -50ºC. They are great for winter activities like hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, and arctic exploring. With 85% wool, they will stay very dry and therefore keep your feet warm and blister-free. We recommend pairing these preshrunk wool socks with a liner sock for additional softness and moisture-wicking.
Pre-shrunk Wool: We use only the finest quality of easy-care wool in our socks because it is such a versatile fiber. It is breathable and moisture-wicking and helps regulate body temperature by keeping feet dry, preventing blisters, and controlling odor.
- Content: 85% Pre-Shrunk Wool, 15% Nylon
- Suitable for weather as low as -50ºC!
- Full Cushion: Full Terry Cushion adds comfort, extra warmth, and protection
- Over-the-calf length with turn down gumboot cuff
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!