The Great Canadian Sox Company Thermal HikersRegular price $20.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Thermal Hiker I is one of the warmest hiking socks on the market due to its high merino wool content and thick cushioned sole for added comfort in boots. If you prefer a more snug fit on your feet, these socks are perfect for you. It also has ribbing on the calf and mild compression. These socks are designed to withstand the most extreme conditions, making a difference where it matters most!
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fiber that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Large (Men's 8–12 Shoe / Women's 9–13 Shoe)
- Content: 65% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 7% Lycra Spandex
Full Cushion: Full thermal padding, perfect for colder climate
- Double cuff, arch, and ankle support for a superior fit
- Ribbing on the calf for a mild compression
- Nylon reinforced sole for added durability
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!