Are you ready for awesome summer adventures in Muskoka? There are so many great things to do, the hardest part is deciding where to start. Here are our tips!
1) Lakes: You can't come to Muskoka without exploring the lakes! With over 1,600 lakes in the area, you're sure to find one that suits your style. Just don't forget to bring your swim trunks and a fishing rod – you never know what kind of fishy friends you might find!
2) Golf: If you're a golfer, you're in luck! Muskoka has some of the best golf courses in the world. Just be sure to bring your A-game! Some great courses include Muskoka Bay Resort, Port Carling Golf & Country Club, The Lake Joseph Club, The Rock Muskoka and The Fairways at Kirrie Glen.
3) Hiking & Nature Parks: If you're up for a hike, you'll find plenty of awesome trails in Muskoka. From easy walks to challenging treks, there's something for everyone. For some serious nature time, visit one of the many National or Provincial parks in the Muskoka area. The wildlife and scenery will take your breath away.
4) Breweries: If you're thirsty, check out one of the local breweries. You can take a tour, try some beer and buy some cases for the dock! Some great ones include Clear Lakes, Sawdust City, Muskoka and Katalyst, to name a few.
5) Sunsets: Don't forget to catch one of the spectacular Muskoka sunsets. They're like a work of art, but better because they only last a moment.
So there you have it, five great things to do while visiting Muskoka. This magical place is definitely the place to be for a summer filled with fun, laughter and adventure. See you here!