The Great Canadian Sox Co Mens Wool ThermalRegular price $20.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The J.B. Field's "30 Below XLR" sock is ideal for those who spend a lot of time outside in cold weather and is perfect for winter sports. With a full, heavyweight cushion and soft merino wool, they are sure to keep your feet warm and comfortable in the most extreme conditions.
The only differences between these socks and the "30 Below Classic" are the double cuff to help socks stay up better and both ankle and arch support, which prevents slippage and bunching.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fiber that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Large (Men's 8–12 Shoe / Women's 9–13 Shoe)
- Contents: 70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Double Cuff & Arch Support: Strategically placed elastic support bands, where the sock is thinner: around the Arch, Ankle, and Top of the sock. Keeps the sock up for superior fit, comfort, and performance.
- Full Cushion: Comfortable cushioning throughout the sock
- Impact Support Zones: Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!