The Great Canadian Sox Co Lady's Light Wool HikerRegular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Backpacking, hiking, camping—you name the activity! The Hiker GX is an all-season, multi-purpose merino hiking sock meant for outdoor activities. Exceptional value is coupled with unique features in this sock. Arch support, half-cushion padding, and impact support zones ensure these hiking socks will outlast the competition. They may even become your favorite—they're definitely ours!
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino Wool is a versatile fiber that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Medium (Men's 4–8 Shoe / Women's 5–9 Shoe)
- Content: 74% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
- Impact Support Zones: Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Arch support, double cuff, and calf ribbing for a superior fit
- Merino Wool for exceptional softness, warmth and moisture-wicking
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!