AMK Manta 5 Hydrofoil E BikeRegular price $10,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Variable Electric Assist
Up to 4 Hours Ride Time
Carbon Fibre Foils
21 kph | 12 mph | 11km Top Speed
31 kgs | 68.4lbs Total Assembled Weight
IPX8 Motor and Housing
- Brilliant technology. Extremely simple to use. The electric motor and the battery have been created to be waterproof; this is a powerful combination for water-related technology. Although the motor has passed rigorous maritime testing the noise it produces is no more than a low hum and best of all it is environmentally friendly.
- Read more about our use of an electric assist motor.
- Fully submersible IPX8 rated housing battery system.
- Quick charging connector with easy access and a 4-hour charge time.
- IPX8 rated electric motor.
- 460 watts of pedal assistance power.
- Maximum 4 hours of riding time with the lowest assist level and 1.5 hours on maximum assist Please note that the estimated battery run time may vary depending upon the rider’s weight, weather conditions, assist level, and other factors.
- Resilient against saltwater and corrosion. The Hydrofoiler’s frame and gears are packed full of ingenious design details that stay true to the simplicity of a beautifully crafted bike.
- Aircraft-grade, TIG-welded 6061-T6 aluminum frame.
- Hybrid drivetrain with industry-standard components for easy replacement.
- Buoyancy modules are designed to streamline the Hydrofoiler both above and below water.
- Easy maintenance crank-set sub-assembly, gearbox sub-assembly, and the propeller/shaft sub-assembly.
Carbon Fibre Foils
- This combination is impeccably tuned. Striking a perfect balance between stability and maneuverability in all types of water terrain.
- Foil tip design minimizes drag and extends effective wingspan
- Rear wingspan measures 6.5ft. Front wing, 4ft
- General purpose foils. Suitable for lakes, rivers, and the ocean
- Modular design for easy assembly and in-car transport